by: Daniel Deida
Thanks for participating in our virtual choir video!
Be sure to download the mp3 & music below and submit your video recording by Wednesday, February 17th. This will premiere Easter Sunday, April 4th (all services).
- You'll need 2 devices in order to listen & record. 1 device is for playing the music with headphones, and the other is for actual recording.
- i.e. Record from a phone, play with headphones from a laptop/computer
- i.e. Record from a phone, play with headphones from a different phone
- Download mp3 & sheet music for reference, and be sure to watch the video above for music notes.
- RECORDING: When setting up, be sure recording device is on solid surface to reduce movement.
- Make sure for good lighting (not too dark and not too bright)
- Get creative on location (inside, outside, de-clutter background)
- The recording should ONLY have the musician being recorded, not the music they are singing/playing along with.
- HAVE FUN WITH IT - BE EXPRESSIVE - SMILE!
- Upload recording to Google Drive, mark with your name, share with firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to watch Elevation Worship's Verison here
Vocal Map: V1, C, V1, C, C, Instr, Instr, B1, B1, B1, B1, B2, B3, Tag, C, C